Do I need an account on the USB System website?
If you are reseller or you have own Advertising Agency, YES you need. Then you will have an access to our support program and the advanced features on the website.
- Please provide a valid and real email address - is essential for the proper completion of registration.
- We need to confirm that you represent advertising agency / reseller.NOTE: We do not support end-customers. Please note that access to pricing, inventory and materials on the USB System is only for Advertising Agencies or resellers! Please send us (via mail, e-mail or fax) any company registration document or any other proof of confirmation. As soon as we will verify these data we provide you access to all locked features.
Data to sign in
The administrators of your personal data are Katarzyna Nowak, conducting individual business activity under the name USB SYSTEM Katarzyna Nowak at the address ul. Słowackiego 25, 05-820 Piastów, Poland, NIP (tax identification number): 5262653740, and Maciej Nowak, conducting business activity under the name USB SYSTEM Maciej Nowak at the address ul. Słowackiego 25, 05-820 Piastów, Poland, NIP (tax identification number): 5342165066, partners to the civil law partnership named USB System, NIP (tax identification number): 5342254108, REGON (Polish National Business Registry number): 015685408, e-mail: email@example.com, contact telephone no.: +48 22 753 41 62.
We process your data for the purposes of maintaining your Account, so that you can enjoy the benefits it offers (e.g. placement of orders without having to fill in the forms each time, access to history of purchases, etc.) and take advantage of other services available at our store.
The basis for data processing is its necessity for the purposes of performing the contract concluded through acceptance of regulations, or - depending on your consent to receiving commercial information – the pursuit of our justified interests or a third party’s justified interests: direct marketing of our products.
As a rule, we will process your data until you delete your account or object to marketing activities, unless the provisions of the law require us to store such data for a longer time or unless we store them for a longer time in case of potential claims during their prescription period established under provisions of the law, particularly provisions of the Civil Code.
You are entitled, at any time, to:
- object to the processing of your data for marketing purposes;
- transfer your personal data, e.g. to a different administrator (unless the legally justified interest of the administrator constitutes the grounds for processing thereof);
- access your personal data, including to requests a copy thereof;
- demand rectification, limitation of processing or deletion of your data;
- file a complaint to the supervisory body responsible for the handling of personal data protection issues.
The Recipients of your data may include companies supporting us in communication with you and helping us run the store, particularly our distributors, external consulting companies (including legal, marketing and accounting companies) or external IT specialists, as well as Google LLC, a company which provides analytical services to us.
(*) - required fields to complete the registration process.